Hiya!

Hey its me Magiko! In this blog I will review, recap, and share several TV, Movies, and internet shows. I hope to share several and introduce new things that you'll enjoy or stuff you already know and love. If you love this then please spread the word and share my blog to the world!.

(Note: I will be reviewing some things that might not be suited for younger viewers like R rated movies and such)

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

SPOILER ALERT! Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition FINAL 3 SPOILERS

ONLY READ IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO THE FINAL 3 ARE

Magi Magi? Magiko Desu!

Well who wants to watch 3 - 4 more episodes to learn who is in the finale? Well I'm impatiant as ever so I have them here! The Final 3 are........................








Yep! McKaylee, Gianna, and Trinity are the Final 3 this season! This means..


Are getting the boot. I know everyone is probably shocked with Kalani heading home sometime this season and your probably yelling at the computer screen saying WHY THE HELL IS *********** GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you want Proof? Here is Proof.

Who's Who? Here I circled them


Travis and Sheryl are in the blue circle, JoJo and Jessalyn in pink, and Kalani and Kira in the red. This means only Gianna, McKaylee, and Trinity make it to the final 3. Also if you see the picture on the bottom corner, It seems Trinity and her mom Tina are hugging tightly. I don't see McKaylee  in the photo but she might be behind Tina or the head behind that. Also you see a hand, probably Cindy. It would be anyone at this rate. Trinity and her mother are hugging but that might be a hug of 'nice try' and McKaylee and Gianna could be celbrating one of thier wins or Trinity is hugging her mom celebrating her win.

Who knows?

Bye Bye Chu!